Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fun on my phone

Today I found a way to listen to Matt at work from my phone. I can listen to him on a scanner that I downloaded on my phone. We'll try that tonight when Matt's at work, and see if Daniel puts two and two together. He has enjoyed talking on the phone more and more recently, so maybe he really will get it! : )
Last night was the first time in a few days when Matt was at work during night time. At night, we do bath, pj's, and then we come and hang out in the living room and finish winding down for the night. Then, I get up, take him to Matt who tells him goodnight, I love you, God Bless you, and then we do our bedtime prayers, then sleep. Well, last night, I got up, and Daniel started saying "Dada, Dada, Dada". He knew it was time to tell Daddy goodnight, but he wasn't there. Also, Daniel has started to cry when Matt leaves for work (if he's awake) which is really a new development... He really does love his Daddy, and now he can listen to him when he's gone! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment